Counting Cars... this Tuesday

GoldenMotor.com

Jeckler

Jun 4, 2013
Mesa, AZ
I was watching a marathon of Counting Cars last night and the preview of this Tuesday's episode came on showing Horny Mike racing his motorized bike against Scott on a road bike... in Spandex.
I couldn't tell much about Mike's bike. The preview only really shows like a second of it. It looked like a lowrider, and had horns all over it, of course.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Tour de Pants
Premiere Date:July 23, 2013 - 09:00-09:30PM ET
A customer is brought to tears when the shop presents him with a chopper dedicated to his lost mother. Later, Danny surprises his band member with a slick 70s era hippy van, while Mike and Scott go pedal to pedal in a race to settle a score.

TVPG L
Upcoming Airings:
July 24, 2013 - 01:01-01:31AM ET
July 30, 2013 - 08:30-09:00PM ET
July 31, 2013 - 12:31-01:01AM ET

Looks like some fun!

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Jeckler

Jun 4, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Well, that was interesting. About the only thing I noticed was an aftermarket head and a JNM sticker on the mag cover. The bike itself was certainly entertaining. Loved the fenders.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Very pretty bike (if you like horns...) but overall not a good example of our hobby.
Horny Mike is all show, no go.
I'm not impressed.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
That race was rigged..... Scott was beat bad and then out of no where Horny Mike just winds up way behind, no doubt in my mind it was all planned to nd up that way for the purpose of tv....... funny to watch all the same...lol!

Harley59

Aug 19, 2012
Vancouver, bc
Yea Horny Mike is a freak show and a bit nuts, but he is an amazing air brush artist. I don't know what it is but every artist I have known is at least a bit off.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
That race was rigged..... Scott was beat bad and then out of no where Horny Mike just winds up way behind, no doubt in my mind it was all planned to nd up that way for the purpose of tv....... funny to watch all the same...lol!
$5 says it broke down during the race(chain fell off or something), but they cut it out.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Seen a rerun of that episode again last night, it was no doubt rigged for the show, no break down was needed, it was a planned loss for Horny Mike the entire time and that was very obvious.......

The one time it shows H Mike way ahead he was probably doing 30mph and there is no way that overweight road bike riding Saquatch looking spandexer could have actually won unless it was rigged.

It did make for some good watching though, that is an excellent series.

Map

paintgun

Nov 17, 2013
Illinois
WOW. Forgot all about that episode. Thinking back on it, though, I would have to agree it was rigged. BTW...New episodes next month.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
The episode where he built it was on last night and I noticed it was pretty small. Must have been the reason he was peddling so much when he was racing Scott.
Looks lime a 36T rear sprocket, thats what ai run ob two of my bike, I pedal to around 10mphand then the engine will pull on out reall easy up to tkp speed, his bike should has a top speed of at least 35mph with his set up wnd maybe a bit more, my bike with the dax lower will cruise at 40mph easy and im running a 36T on it.

The whole episode was built around the event of Horny Mime doing the ride down the street painted green in his girly drawers......LOL!

He couls have won that race easy if it wasn't a planned loss.

Map

robert0508

Apr 28, 2009
kerrville
also that is a lot of weight for they tiny engine, and supposedly it would have been the first run, odd thing is that they are skilled in building motorcycles

paintgun

Nov 17, 2013
Illinois
I'll admit that is alot of weight for that little motor. But you also have to remember that Horny Mike is an artist with an airbrush and not a wrench.