Indian Tadpole

GoldenMotor.com

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Your inspiration got me looking. Some double faced reflective bubble core rolls that will cover a single car door. 75USD and R8.
My shop when I lived in Illinois was a foam core door. I added turn buckles to draw the door tight to the door frame door gaskets.
Have you given this a go? Medical Cannabis - CBD & THC | Arthritis Society Canada
Asking for a friend, wink, nod.

Our last damp low pressure spell had my Arthur getting my attention. Just pain, but mobility the same.

Tom
Tom quit alcohol and your Arthur will subside especially beer. Mine is still there but has settled to a tolerable state, compared to 28 years ago.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hi Tom,
Fortunately Canada is fully open as far as arthritis relief products goes. Each province has their own laws regarding use and you can't transport pot province to province. We can buy pot on line and have it delivered by mail or there are a number of dispensaries with in 15 minutes of where I live. There are all levels of potency including the infamous B.C. Bud that usually carries the warning that you need to find a comfortable spot and you shouldn't plan on doing anything for a considerable number of hours.

I have considered it but my problem is that I may enjoy it to much. My lung problems won't allow smoking. I have used hemp by products for relief. Doesn't really do much for relief however. Here is the official B.C.government sites regarding pot use.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Tom , a roll of reflective bubble insulation 4'x50' is $165 Canadian or $121 U.S And I need to cover 32 square feet on each door.. The rock wool insulation is $75 Canadian for six pieces and I'll need 3 bags to do the two doors. Amazon has a 8'x8' door kit using bubble insulation for $85 I may put that over the rock wool insulation.

Steve.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Rock wool and bubble insulation? Geez Steve, that is Sauna grade.

Insulating my garage/shop door will help. There is 1" Styrofoam over the cinderblock walls, steel sided.

Not much else can be done be sides earth berms.
I used to have a neighbor who would lend me his Bobcat or mini excavator, or both.

Tom

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Hope Boxing Day went well with you Steve and for all of you.
Another great Christmas day at Mona's youngest son Joe's.
The Christmas dinner was worth waiting a year to have again. The main attraction is Beef Wellington ala Cissy, and I get put to the task of making the duxelles that are the direct meat coating. The outer binding layer is the one the makes Tenderloin beef, which other than being wonderfully tender has to have to boost the flavor.
Prosciutto! The final product, is a rare perfection. With the usual sides and a scratch made Caeser Salad made by Joe.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I know you’re not supposed to age beef after it has been cooked on a BBQ as I did. I think it was a holiday miracle it was still good in a very cold refrigerator for like 2 weeks. I also cooked most the moisture out of the flank steak on the BBQ, so did not see mold. I know if in doubt throw it out rule.

I got out the electric meat slicer and cut it up thin. Then in cast iron skillet, with a little vegetable oil, I fried it up. A few little sandwiches I had with the double cooked flank steak. Lettuce and tomato with the beef on a crisp toasted English muffin was spot right on.

The rest I put in container with beef stock and froze for later. You see, anticipation of when easy freezer to oven meal is needed, I have a way out. Getting on with that surgery to schedule and knowing I don't ever go for frozen store-bought TV dinners; this makes sense to me.

Re-hydration of the meat when it defrosts and reheats in the conventional oven, I have known it to make the beef very tender. The Au Jus French Dip sandwiches have been a favorite. I have made my own beef stock before using cubed London Broil, I cooked up. I'll get by using store bought low salt stuff, that work OK.

Poultry doing the same, but omit any aging, has been quite good in the past.